00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GRP7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how to beat franks adventure 2?

65,293 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-14 16:07:40

How do I beat Franks Adventure 2???
Help! I'm stuck!

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-14 16:19:29

Strawberry, Lemon, Mint is the only help I can give you. It's a lot more complex than the first one. Try searching through the reviews for hints.

I played it for about 20 minutes and only got one of the pictures. It's more difficult than FA1, definitely.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-14 16:24:03

At 11/14/03 04:07 PM, NeoMtx wrote: How do I beat Franks Adventure 2???
Help! I'm stuck!

What do you want help with? A complete walkthrough? I mean, it's kinda pointless to play the game if you're told exactly what to do.

If you want help with something specific, please ask. Here's one tip: you don't need to buy Sonic's shoes; waste of money. And don't buy more than 2 gramms (sic) of crack.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-14 16:39:57

That ice-cream, sonic and coke thing I did already know...but after the 2 coke pics sold...what should I do...I could do icecream...then battery...then call...then 300$ pic but then I can't do the shity whatever -it-is-called and cut the flower to give to the girl that asks if I'm a gentleman...and whatabout the banana girl or donkey kong or building under fire...so...the coke and then what...flower or icecream...and even if I've done that THEN WHAT!!!???!!!

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-14 17:03:20

At 11/14/03 04:39 PM, NeoMtx wrote: That ice-cream, sonic and coke thing I did already know...but after the 2 coke pics sold...what should I do...I could do icecream...then battery...then call...then 300$ pic but then I can't do the shity whatever -it-is-called and cut the flower to give to the girl that asks if I'm a gentleman...and whatabout the banana girl or donkey kong or building under fire...so...the coke and then what...flower or icecream...and even if I've done that THEN WHAT!!!???!!!

I'm not entirely sure that I understood all that, but here goes anyway:
1) Get the fire extinguisher from the farthest South-East screen. Go to the burning building, and enter it. One of the computers unlocks the door. Go through, and in the burning room use the extinguisher. Talk to the girl. Leave.
2) Buy gardening equipment from the gardening store. It's somewhere in the North-Western area of the city. Cut the rose that's in the park and give it to the girl who asks if you're a gentleman.
3) Buy the ice cream from the stall in the park. Find the girl who talks about ice cream (NOT the one who says her sister likes it though) and use the ice cream.
--After completing 2 & 3, you should have a phone number, but I can't remember which gives it to you. Buy the battery for your cell and use the number you get. Somebody will sell you a pic at the harbour (far South-East again). This'll cost more than you can sell it for, so you might want to save it for last.
4) Buy a banana from a girl on the far West side of town somewhere. On the screen with DK, use the banana. It's fussy about where you stand, I managed to get it to work standing just to the right of the building with DK on it.

That ought to cover whatever you're missing. If not, be specific about what you need. Remember to sell pics to make the money you'll need.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-15 02:04:46

Off topic, but what the hell: can anyone identify that j-pop song that you can select as music? The one which has the selector with the red spiral eyes.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-15 02:20:54

At 11/15/03 02:04 AM, Kibblet wrote: Off topic, but what the hell: can anyone identify that j-pop song that you can select as music? The one which has the selector with the red spiral eyes.

Hajimari wa Koko Kara

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-15 05:03:45

Thanx a lot NakorBlueRider...now I get it! Thanx a lot...

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-16 10:18:27

It isn't that hard you know.
I did the whole game in less than an hour.

BBS Signature

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-17 18:10:21

all i cant tell you what to do..

but i can tell you what NOT to do.

1. Don't buy the shoes! Their a ripoff!! You can walk on your own.
2. Only buy a maximum of 2 grams of cocaine. Any more is excessive.
3. Avoid getting any non-necesarry items. Only get the necessities!
4. Conserve money. Only buy the McMausland fries if you're low on energy.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-18 18:12:26

At 11/16/03 10:18 AM, daredevilguy wrote: It isn't that hard you know.
I did the whole game in less than an hour.

Yea I beat it pretty fast too. I was enjoying it too. =(

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-22 06:44:16

This game is just so goddamn sweet and easy, i still don't understand why everybody wants help!

how to beat franks adventure 2?

BBS Signature

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-22 11:22:12

At 11/17/03 06:10 PM, IonBlaster wrote: all i cant tell you what to do..

lol, reminds me of the first attempt I had, buyign about Six grams of coke...lol

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-11-22 11:23:34

At 11/17/03 06:10 PM, IonBlaster wrote: all i cant tell you what to do..

lol, reminds me of the first attempt I had, buyign about Six grams of coke...lol

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2003-12-05 10:25:00

if you need the last chik(wich is in my opinion the only hard one)you need to get phone # then get cell pack from guy its hard to explain were he is.then you phone and talk to pico.this is a really bad walkthru and i just skimmed it.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2007-08-09 04:53:18

hey,

where i can buy the battery. im need only that picturejavascript:MakeSmileySelection(15 );
Elated

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2007-11-03 23:33:52

How do you get more money in Franks Adventure 2? I'm clueless.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2007-11-03 23:39:55

Oh, wait, I figured it out.
-bang of head against wall-
I'm such an idiot =P

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2007-11-03 23:42:34

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2007-11-19 20:25:26

Start the game and go right until you find a map. This will help a lot. Then (using the map if you must) make your way down to the water, where you will see a guy selling coke. Buy 2 grams. Then go to the very right of the water front and you will find a fire drencher. Pick it up. Back to the coke, take one gram to a guy saying he doesn't know where to find any. He will give you a nude pic of his girlfriend. Then take the other to a girl at the very top right corner of the game, she will give you a nude pic of herself. Take these two pictures down to BoobsUnited and sell them for 200 coins each. Now you may have passed a flaming building, right next to the park. Go up to the police officer and press the button to enter the building. You will see a room full of computers, go to the one in the top right corner, missing a chair. Walk right up to the computer, until you see a screen come up saying 'door status: locked'. Press the 'unlock' button, then walk to the lift door and enter the next room. You will find yourself face to face with a room full of fire, go to your items and click 'use item' underneath the fire drencher. The fire will disappear. Walk up to the woman in the corner of the room and she will give you a nude pic of herself, take this to BoobsUnited and sell it. Now you should have 600 coins, so go to the garden accessories shop (two screens left of Donkey Kong) and buy the secateurs. Then go back to the park where you will see a red rose. Use the secateurs to pick this, then take it to a girl down by the pier who asks 'if you are a true gentlemen'. Once you show her the rose, she will give you a nude pic of herself. Go back to BoobsUnited and sell your fourth picture. For the second last one, you will need to go down to a man selling akkus for your cell phone. Buy a fresh packet for 300 coins. Then click 'use item' underneath the akku pack and your cell phone will work again. Now go to the park where a girl is selling ice-cream and buy a Strawberry Mint Lemon flavored ice-cream. Take this to a girl on the scene just left of Donkey Kong. She will then give you a phone number. The number is 835632. Open your items and click to use your cell phone, then dial the number and press the big green button. A guy will ask you to meet him down at the harbour with 300 coins. Go to the very right bottom corner and walk up to a guy with red hair. He will sell you a nude pic for 300 coins. Take this to BoobsUnited and sell it for yourself. For the very last picture go to a girl on the very left side of the screen and buy a banana from her. Take this to where Donkey Kong is throwing barrels. Stand just to the right of the building he is on, and click to use to banana. He will jump down and give you a nude picture in exchange for the fruit. If the banana doesn't work, try standing in different positions. Take your final picture to BoobsUnited and you have finished the game. Remember to buy things from McMauslands if your power is dangerously low, and try to avoid being hit by cars.
I hope I didn't miss anything.

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2008-03-14 17:45:39

what do u do with the girl that sells bananas

Response to how to beat franks adventure 2? 2008-05-22 11:01:21

it is very easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!